Recent EAC ban due to using Fiddler methods

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Redditor1950 View Post
how do i bypass the ban? first ban too used https debug
Buy new copy of game. Ban can't be bypassed.
Quote Originally Posted by Redditor1950 View Post
how do i bypass the ban? first ban too used https debug
You can't.
Quote Originally Posted by JustTheAndy View Post
That’s what you say now, this game is a drug, just wait a bit.
Maybe it was in a past, but now I have a family and games isn't my priority anymore. That's why I started using cheats - because I don't care. And I'm not mad at all, I got banned and that's fairly. I knew what's coming and I agreed with that. Honestly now I mostly like spend my time on Twitch, that's much more fun than playing by myself. Especially with such a terrible lobbys in last six months.
Sorry for all these requests but there are too many threads opened already solved. @Ally close thx
solved thread
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?