Thank you for the upload can you add auto mp
Outdated[X31.7.4] 059 client
Thank you!
wish I would've seen this earlier
Thanks man!
Hey, having problems with this client on OSX.
MacBook 2014 with latest OS update (Mojave?), game client is up-to-date.
When I start the game, it shows the cloud loading icon (without the 100% progress counter thing), but then freezes and stops responding. Game then closes.
MacBook 2014 with latest OS update (Mojave?), game client is up-to-date.
When I start the game, it shows the cloud loading icon (without the 100% progress counter thing), but then freezes and stops responding. Game then closes.
does this bypass the new limit on 2 characters per IP thing?
How do i use this from steam with my acc.?
I remember i had it straight working from steam before (not sure if it was 59), around 2018-19.
It was aimbot, walkbot, auto-nexus, and many more options in extra options tab.
I remember i had it straight working from steam before (not sure if it was 59), around 2018-19.
It was aimbot, walkbot, auto-nexus, and many more options in extra options tab.
By mistake I made my screen the same size as a regular non-hack screen, and I don't know how to get my fullscreen back - Anyone who knows how?
I cant access my vault, any fix?
Outdated, game updated to #X31.7.5
game is outdated now said reload your browser to update
Nope. I was trying to implement a socks proxy client to as3 but had trouble. Resorted to having a proxy like krelay use a proxy.
Replace AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf with 059client.swf (rename it) in your Steam RotMG folder, by default it is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realm of the Mad God
Type either /fs or press backspace (toggles "screenshot mode").
Updated and posted, need to wait for mpgh to approve now
Replace AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf with 059client.swf (rename it) in your Steam RotMG folder, by default it is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realm of the Mad God
Type either /fs or press backspace (toggles "screenshot mode").
Updated and posted, need to wait for mpgh to approve now

Thank you 059. You are a god among men.
theres new update to deca again!! client wont run, just thought i'd let you know 

Update again -.-
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
