Don´t works
Outdated[X31.7.4] 059 client
ROTMG server updated to x31.7.5 few hours ago so it dont work yes.
Update please!
It's saying to update the browser
Ffs another update
It's Outdated already? What the Fu*k?
Yessir, I bet DECA is keeping track of how long it takes 059 to update.
guys calm down itll be up later today.
will deca update again on the 10th for MotMG?
Out dated need x31.1.5
needs updation
Download normal cliend and enter usw2 guys
Convert items to more good items with trade
On last update, the new client came 2 days ago. I converted 2 life pots to 3 decas and pixie easily
Just buy rainbows with life and sell less rainbows for life
Convert items to more good items with trade
On last update, the new client came 2 days ago. I converted 2 life pots to 3 decas and pixie easily
Just buy rainbows with life and sell less rainbows for life
//outdated.
or just update client for yourself : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1402311 this method still work 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37