SmileMULTIHACK SOURCE CODE - OVERLAY - AIMBOT - MULTI CHARACTER - CUSTOM SETTINGS

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
MULTIHACK SOURCE CODE - OVERLAY - AIMBOT - MULTI CHARACTER - CUSTOM SETTINGS
Since this section is almost basically dead I wanna release the source codes for some GDI+ aim bots that i had a long while ago
this was a WORKING cheat, it doesn't use the Bitmap images but instead goes for the render.
This cheat much like basically all the other public ones for this game runs on Autohotkey so be sure to edit it, and make it your own,
I posted a release of this cheat a long while ago, and never came back to it because nobody really had this source and personally, i dont like OW


I am sure you wont find this source anywhere but here, so please do not leech

No pictures are provided as it is merely the source, in a notepad format

One of them is a stealth option, being Alt-Tab the other, Fraps without, is a debug option @Ally approve


https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/olbuktpbpc
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/olbuktpbpc

Download and thanks
mpgh_mpgh.net.rar25 KB · 2,000 downloads Clean
//approved
so i just need to paste this into ahk to use this sir?
Quote Originally Posted by slashcc View Post
so i just need to paste this into ahk to use this sir?
yes just right click, make a new ahk and paste that, edit it to your liking or use it on your project. i am not offering support for this anymore this is for ppl who know what to do w it
HOW DO I ACTIVATE?
What i need to repair it?
UPD: delete this massage, all ok
how did u activate it?
also if you are asking how do u activate or how to repair it, it works absolutely fine, delete the credits if u have iq , this is a private source and im giving it to those who use it still maybe on other games, READ THE SCRIPT U CAN FIND EVERYTHING THERE, HOTKEYS SETTINGS ETC
i can't find the options to edit or what button i need to active aim
How do I use it please? i tried both AHKS fraps without and Alt+Tab but dont know how to activate it?
Quote Originally Posted by SerMuffFluff View Post
How do I use it please? i tried both AHKS fraps without and Alt+Tab but dont know how to activate it?
Open your overwatch and then run the autohotkey script. Press f12, home, or del on your keyboard to open up the menu, use your arrowkeys on the keyboard to configure the settings.
I configured my settings through the cheat but nothing seems to be working, No mouse movement whatsoever, How do I fix this? Im not screenlocked.
I won't get banned?
same ^
Did everything good but still wont work.
Kinda aimlocked my mouse couple times on a bot but it was for like 2 seconds.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us