Outdated[X31.7.7] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
anyone else stuck at a never ending loading screen?
Quote Originally Posted by fakked View Post
anyone else stuck at a never ending loading screen?
Go to realmstock website and find client load fix error
I got a problem with my client.
I dont got that big view where i can see much more.
I just can see so much like a legit player.
HELP ME



TY
going through the tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by realmhack View Post
thank you! i got a question though, why dont any hacked clients have a fullscreen mode anymore..i just started playing realm again after a few yearss but i remember back in the day Orape and nillys client used to have fullscreen, but no client does anymore, anyone know why?
059 has fullscreen? Even though I dont usually use it, for me I had to click View in the top left corner of the Flash window, and then press 100%. Full screen the window, enable screenshot mode then immedietly disable it to center it/remove blacktiles, and it should work.

Edit: Might be an easier way to do it but I know this method works.
You can just type /fs to toggle fullscreen on or off.
Am I missing something here? The client through Realmstock when you go to options you can change tons of settings of the hacks with this client you just uploaded (the exe) None of the settings are popping up in options, literally normal ingame settings you would have from ROTMG.

The Realmstock client through the website has all settings changable auto loot, world, etc, etc, all of those are missing in the .exe.
Guys I keep getting disconnected I tried the C:/ fix on realmstock website, it fixed the problem but its back. Also I played Rotmg on crazy lst year with same internetplan+comp and it worked fine. In addition, where do you get crazy client?
Quote Originally Posted by realmhack View Post
thank you! i got a question though, why dont any hacked clients have a fullscreen mode anymore..i just started playing realm again after a few yearss but i remember back in the day Orape and nillys client used to have fullscreen, but no client does anymore, anyone know why?
Type /fs
I thought I had an options menu option for it but nope, going to add that now.

Quote Originally Posted by SmilingSoap View Post
How do you use /copy ? Don't think it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Question, does anyone know how to fix the random lag spikes every like 1 minute. Using flash projector on macbookair. I turned everything low. This doesn't happen when i play on realmstock client in browser.
Well, /copy was commented out, just uncommented. Don't know why it was like that, sorry about that, it will be in next version.

Quote Originally Posted by hey_ya View Post
Thank you both 059 and mods!

Edit: I wonder if it would be possible to add a blacklist for autoaim?
Pretty sure /aex 123 would do it...

Quote Originally Posted by ImSquarox View Post
I got a problem with my client.
I dont got that big view where i can see much more.
I just can see so much like a legit player.
HELP ME



TY
/fs in chat


Quote Originally Posted by fakked View Post
anyone else stuck at a never ending loading screen?
Open client -> Right click and pick Global Settings -> Trusted Locations -> Add just C:\ -> Restart client
Video guide:

Quote Originally Posted by xunknownhostx View Post
Am I missing something here? The client through Realmstock when you go to options you can change tons of settings of the hacks with this client you just uploaded (the exe) None of the settings are popping up in options, literally normal ingame settings you would have from ROTMG.

The Realmstock client through the website has all settings changable auto loot, world, etc, etc, all of those are missing in the .exe.
Sounds like you have screenshot mode on, try pressing backspace to toggle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomVictim View Post
Guys I keep getting disconnected I tried the C:/ fix on realmstock website, it fixed the problem but its back. Also I played Rotmg on crazy lst year with same internetplan+comp and it worked fine. In addition, where do you get crazy client?
Not sure... Are you playing on projector? Exe? Browser?
Regarding your second question, nobody is maintaining & updating crazy client anymore, so it is all outdated.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Type /fs
I thought I had an options menu option for it but nope, going to add that now.



Well, /copy was commented out, just uncommented. Don't know why it was like that, sorry about that, it will be in next version.


Pretty sure /aex 123 would do it...

/fs in chat


Open client -> Right click and pick Global Settings -> Trusted Locations -> Add just C:\ -> Restart client
Video guide:


Sounds like you have screenshot mode on, try pressing backspace to toggle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure... Are you playing on projector? Exe? Browser?
Regarding your second question, nobody is maintaining & updating crazy client anymore, so it is all outdated.
I followed the instructions above and still having issue. Now I am trying to replace the .swf file in my steam dir after renaming it to AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf I then open it with steam to the never ending load screen. Thank you for the reply and for the client.
Thanks for sharing
how do I use this?
Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?