PlS UpDaTe IdK WhAt tO Do wItH mY LifE!1!
Outdated[X31.7.7] 059 client
Fuck realmstock.
dont use realmstock. super laggy. just wait for the .exe on here, its much faster. idk why 059 just puts the .exe on realmstock not the .swf, it sucks
realmstock still using old version
How do you update it or what else do you use guys?
Client outdated
- - - Updated - - -
- - - Updated - - -
realmstock outdated what are u guys using
i updated it myself its eazy here is the tutorial: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1389233
doesn´t it kick you when you see the alien ?
How? It went from 31.7.7 to 31.8 please explain. I'm very confused
subversion -> 0
bigger number -> 8
dont know the actual names
bigger number -> 8
dont know the actual names
heres to another 3 days of no updates.
update please
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
104 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O N
37 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.1] 059 client - actual lava dc fix
26 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.2] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X31.0.3] 059 client
37
