Using outdated clients for newer servers

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Using outdated clients for newer servers
I play on a server which is restricted to only 1.14.3 pre-release 4 version of minecraft
Is it possible to bypass this since my client only has the 1.14.3,
Anything above or below .3 pre-rel 4 wont be allowed on the server

Thanks for the help
where's problem when you are using the same version as it's the server version..?
Im not sure what your asking exactly but
My client only supports 1.14.3 which is different to the servers version because its the snapshot version 'pre-release 4' and it only supports this version of minecraft so I wont be able to join unless I use that version
I was wondering if there is a way to join the version using 1.14.3 by some loophole or maybe changing something within my client etc
I hope this clarifies
Quote Originally Posted by roadtoLEGENDARY View Post
Im not sure what your asking exactly but
My client only supports 1.14.3 which is different to the servers version because its the snapshot version 'pre-release 4' and it only supports this version of minecraft so I wont be able to join unless I use that version
I was wondering if there is a way to join the version using 1.14.3 by some loophole or maybe changing something within my client etc
I hope this clarifies
so why you just don't use better client? .. Having just one version in client must be useless, isn't it?
If you can find me a hack client which supports 1.14.3 pre-release 4 or any other snapshot version. Ill congratulate you,
Please read the question properly before answering.
So you're asking to spoof a version basically ?
Don't think it's possible but you could always make a new menu yourself if you know how to for the desired version.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?