WTSELITE REFUNDING SERVICE FOR [UK] - GET YOUR MONEY BACK

Posts 31–45 of 74 · Page 3 of 5
Whats the success rate for Newegg UK and EVGA?
Cheers.
Added you on IM.
Am hoping my refund comes through but this fucking guy is doing bits. Fastest Response i've had and an absolute OG for doing just UK refunds. One of the nicest refunders you'll find and will get the job done. Will keep updated with the current refund but as of yet a defo 10/10 for communication and current service.
Quote Originally Posted by Eremite View Post
Am hoping my refund comes through but this fucking guy is doing bits. Fastest Response i've had and an absolute OG for doing just UK refunds. One of the nicest refunders you'll find and will get the job done. Will keep updated with the current refund but as of yet a defo 10/10 for communication and current service.
what you trying to refund? I agree with everything you've said. This guy is top notch, responds quickly, answers every question, friendly and all round cool guy. A true bawss.
Finally someone looking after the UK. I have added you on IM to ask a few things and place orders
Hey added on Im thanks
I'm new, but good to see a UK dedicated refunder. I'm particularly interested in Oneplus and Nvidia refunds.
A UK service is what we needed. I have added you, I'm ready to order just need to ask something.
interested in your service, sent you an IM request, want to pay with btc.
Refunder is very helpful, something went wrong with mine (not really his fault) but he is helping to fix the situation, top notch guy.
I've added you on IM - looking to get Nvidia Shield?
Posts 31–45 of 74 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?