WTSELITE REFUNDING SERVICE FOR [UK] - GET YOUR MONEY BACK

Posts 46–60 of 74 · Page 4 of 5
I have bookmarked this page, don't want to add you just yet as have not found something to purchase yet! Will hopefully add you soon.
Quote Originally Posted by TerryBlitz View Post
Running a OnePlus order with Takamaki.
Very friendly and patient with pre-order info. Will keep updates here on the process.
OnePlus order fell through for me, but Ann was really friendly and super helpful the whole time!
He managed to do a 1k+ Nike refund for me. Very friendly and professional refunder, would recommend.
Quote Originally Posted by lil.coco578 View Post
He managed to do a 1k+ Nike refund for me. Very friendly and professional refunder, would recommend.
What a G this refunder is. Was it partial or the whole thing?

Waiting for the add so I can run an order with him/her.
I'm currently sorting out a pair of headphones worth £400 for someone and if it works we have a new electronics site to hit , ASOS and 1 oneplus order as they aren't issuing refunds easily anymore. Actually make that 4 oneplus orders, just that the other 3 may not come through...but imma try. Sorry for the non replies on the forum and pms. Will reply once got these other ones out the way as I did not expect so much interest on these UK refunds.

So I would advise that you don't place Oneplus orders UNLESS you are hoping on Paypal DNA and Oneplus not responding. They want police reports now. Yes I did a Nike for lil_coco578 by calling them up and essentially fixed a failed refund from another vendor on here.
Quote Originally Posted by Ann Takamaki View Post
I'm currently sorting out a pair of headphones worth £400 for someone and if it works we have a new electronics site to hit , ASOS and 1 oneplus order as they aren't issuing refunds easily anymore. Actually make that 4 oneplus orders, just that the other 3 may not come through...but imma try. Sorry for the non replies on the forum and pms. Will reply once got these other ones out the way as I did not expect so much interest on these UK refunds.

So I would advise that you don't place Oneplus orders UNLESS you are hoping on Paypal DNA and Oneplus not responding. They want police reports now. Yes I did a Nike for lil_coco578 by calling them up and essentially fixed a failed refund from another vendor on here.
Thanks for the update. Waiting for you to accept me on IM
Added for enquiry.
Sent a IM request 3 days ago dont forget me
added on IM
Added on IM - got some questions and keen for an ASOS order
Not been added back? Anyone got any recent vouches?
same here. Can anyone confirm this fella is legit?
added. Whats the max refund for microsoft store and dell?
Posts 46–60 of 74 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?