Steam PUBG Anti-Cheat System Updated

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Steam PUBG Anti-Cheat System Updated
PUBG seems to have updated its Anti-Cheat system to either prohibit Logitech Gaming Software or G Hub from completely running or macros/scripts itself. You will get a error prompt saying your macro or device is detected. Please refrain from using any until there's a workaround and bypass for it not to get detected.


is this a ban or is it just to remove the macro then it allows you to play again??


i havent got this i have been using macro for almost a year now
Quote Originally Posted by cfhackerFaydh View Post
is this a ban or is it just to remove the macro then it allows you to play again??


i havent got this i have been using macro for almost a year now
Its just a warning when the anti cheat detects a no recoil pattern movement, I'll be releasing PUBG Logitech No Recoil V5 shortly after I'm finished with my uni stuffs
Quote Originally Posted by cfhackerFaydh View Post
is this a ban or is it just to remove the macro then it allows you to play again??


i havent got this i have been using macro for almost a year now
Which macros ? can you send me a message please ? i was using the PAK files. but with the new update they stopped working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboo123 View Post
I'm still using my no-recoil program just fine. I never got the warning or anything.
can you send me a PM regarding your no-recoil ?Thanks
Cheers for the info mate.
So many people need to see this!
i will add this game to my library for play some hours
I'm still using my no-recoil program just fine. I never got the warning or anything.
i have such errors in pubg lite not pc strange.
Thanks for the heads up
Will this work for Pubg mobile using emulator? I tried to use it but it pulled any the guns down hard while shooting.
If you'r looking for a macro for every mouse check this youtube demo of my soft
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?