HiringLooking for someone to lose league games for me [NA]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for someone to lose league games for me [NA]
title. bought a smurf and trying to lose on purpose to play with lower elo friends, but ends up winning and wasting accounts.

As for payment it will be paypal/eth upon completion of whatever we discuss. No idea what to pay for this so just leave/message me with offers I guess.

If you int obviously or do anything bannable, won't pay.

Add me on im chat by clicking here
I'm down, not sure how much to take as payment either. Seems like the most reasonable way would be to just pay for the rank you want, and I'll play however many games to get there. As long as it's not super low like Iron 4 should be doable.
Account is currently being (de?)boosted by flengo.

Still have a couple more that I could use lower rank.
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
Account is currently being (de?)boosted by flengo.

Still have a couple more that I could use lower rank.
added you on IM! i'm interested!
Yea Im down added you on IM
added on chat to discuss this as well!
Still in need of assistance @Rem?
U mean League of Legends ? If ye im interested
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
Still in need of assistance @Rem?


Quote Originally Posted by priestos View Post
U mean League of Legends ? If ye im interested
If you guys could message me with your cost per net loss then I will get back to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
If you guys could message me with your cost per net loss then I will get back to you.
well its your offer, so if you want to come up with the rates sure
Something I'm good at, losing at league.
Added a bunch of people, please message me first and tell me your price net loss. am not giving offers so please add me if you have a price in mind already, will just hire the best offers.
Added on IM;
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?