Looking for someone to make a hack for an old multiplayer game (paying ~50$)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for someone to make a hack for an old multiplayer game (paying ~50$)
I figured the programming forums would give me the highest chance of finding someone with programming knowledge, if this is not the right section I'm sorry. The game itself is ~15 years old, it's a multiplayer game hosted on an online client (the game is p2p). If you modify values with cheat engine while in a multiplayer game with other players, the other players will automatically disconnect you from the game because they recieved wrong values from you. I did a fair amount of research and tried to do this on my own but it's very time consumming and most importantly I risk getting banned. The hack itself is fairly simple and shouldn't be too difficult to make (possibly 1-3 hours for someone who knows what they are doing), like I said it's a very old game...

The hack in question should allow me to attack faster by a small amount (maybe attacking 1-5% faster so it wouldn't really be noticable). Ofcourse it has to work online without getting automatically banned (unless I do something stupid and someone reports me due to my own mistakes), it has to remain private because it's a very small communoty. It's a game I used to play when I was still a kid, I want to be able to remain fairly competitive but I lack time to actually practice as much as others due to school, just looking for a minor advantage ^^

If someone is interested please let me know. I think the game is coded in python, and there have been working hacks in the past (~10 years ago) when the game was still popular for its time.
What is the name of the game?
I would prefer not to post it in public, unfortunately it won't let me pm you in private.
Quote Originally Posted by CheatingScum View Post
I would prefer not to post it in public, unfortunately it won't let me pm you in private.
The troll is strong in this one!
Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_ View Post
The troll is strong in this one!
I don't understand your comment, it's common sense I won't publicly name the game I want to hack, with specifics about the hack when the game is old and the communoty small. Anybody can read these forums and it's easy to find out that someone is hacking the game with a simple google search: "xxx game hacks". If someone is interested and serious about doing this, just let me know and talk to me in private I'll answer any questions.
Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_ View Post
The troll is strong in this one!
No. It's strong in you though. Anyway, CheatingScum what is your Skype name?
Email me at "matherat909 at outlook dot com" and I'll give you my skype and answer any questions you may have.
Still looking for someone serious, you can take it as practice or use the money as motivation if you have free time. I can also help with testing and point you into the right direction.
I just realized that I made a typo on the e-mail

mattherat909 at outlook dot com instead of matherat909, still looking.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?