Updated Save Account

Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5
Can someone help me with this, please?
how this thing work ? Did I need any thing ?
Quote Originally Posted by Auhasard View Post
how this thing work ? Did I need any thing ?
Downgrade to 3.0.0, inject it with save inject, update your game.
hello guys , could u help me .
Why when i replaced files from the last version to version 3.0.0 , i got a ban ?
Quote Originally Posted by peopla123 View Post
hello guys , could u help me .
Why when i replaced files from the last version to version 3.0.0 , i got a ban ?
No,but use at your own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by pr0xydev View Post
No,but use at your own risk.
i already got a ban , so i cant understand , why i got it ?

I'm just curious
Quote Originally Posted by peopla123 View Post
i already got a ban , so i cant understand , why i got it ?

I'm just curious
because//2short
Quote Originally Posted by peopla123 View Post
i already got a ban , so i cant understand , why i got it ?

I'm just curious
I think you got the ban for something else. Just replacing the files shouldn't give you a ban
Hey Guys i got banned today for used the [Save Inject] i had used this Save File here, I had remove Legacy only. I think i got HWID banned because this is the 3th ban for me, so i need t osay Goodbye xd
Quote Originally Posted by TheGGGMutke View Post
Hey Guys i got banned today for used the [Save Inject] i had used this Save File here, I had remove Legacy only. I think i got HWID banned because this is the 3th ban for me, so i need t osay Goodbye xd
same, i got banned. i hacked just cause i need ds and i couldnt deal with the tunnelers. used this save file. RIP.
Yeah I want to make me an New Dbd Account and see if I get banned for nothing because of my HWID ban When i able to play i making my Own Savefile, legit and without Legacy and some another Shit ;D Stay Healthy <3
Quote Originally Posted by TheGGGMutke View Post
Yeah I want to make me an New Dbd Account and see if I get banned for nothing because of my HWID ban When i able to play i making my Own Savefile, legit and without Legacy and some another Shit ;D Stay Healthy <3
Its been confirmed 3rd ban is a HWID Ban. You should not waste money and time to create a 4th account to test out.
Two words for those who got banned: Manual Report, stay healthy
Really tempted to give this one a go, just concerned with the characters that i dont have on my original account
Posts 46–60 of 61 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?