[Preview]Custom Theme v1.0

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Preview]Custom Theme v1.0
This is just the Login part, next time I will be adding Custom HUD, and other things.
not bad, but the bar at the bottem, u should fix it up a little bit..
I know,probably shoulda pressed delete instead of just filling it in with black.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
I know,probably shoulda pressed delete instead of just filling it in with black.
xD

what u do is, get the box tool, set it to black, then draw a box over top of old one, set the opacity to like 40 or 50, then delete the old one, then put your own text in there
I see...I'll make v.2 this weekend because I plan on editing anything that has UI in it.
Nice Work ^_^
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us