[Preview] Custom Killstreaks

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
[Preview] Custom Killstreaks
Mod will be released in a couple weeks, although I am sending pre-releases / betas of this and future mods to my donators. So if you find this interesting and can't wait / wish to help me out you can donate to me here. Don't close my thread because of this if it strides against your rules, just saying this in case

I do take all donations, but if you want the beta I can't really trust anyone or take the risk sending them to anyone giving an amount below $5


Custom Killstreaks
Description
Just like with IW's killstreaks, although normal killstreaks are removed and replaced with these:

Code:
3 KILLS:	Thermal				Thermal vision. [50 SECONDS]
4 KILLS:	Care Package		My custom care package with all the killstreaks listed here inside.
5 KILLS:	Suicide Bomber		You explode on death with a 105mm.
6 KILLS:	Adrenaline			Increased run speed. [40 SECONDS]
8 KILLS:	Artillery Strike	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzP-iHj_DTM
9 KILLS:	Deadly Bullets		You get M9 AKIMBO and every shot is one-hit kill. [30 SECONDS]
11 KILLS:	Napalm Strike		Very powerful stealth-bomber like airstrike.
15 KILLS:	Area of Effect		Replacement of Nuke. Everything in your line of sight dies. [30 SECONDS]

Pictures
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C1.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C2.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C3.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C4.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C5.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C6.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C7.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C8.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C9.png[/img]
[img]http:/saurus.com/users/blade/C10.png[/img]
That looks pretty beast. Love the "stack-able" killstreak timers...

Cannot wait to play a round of this...
I could imagine someone making a Menu to activate them without actually getting kills.
wow gr8 mod AZU cant wait to test it out ;D
That Napalm Strike looks awesome. I'd love to see a video of that as well. Any chance of releasing it earlier than a couple of weeks? :P
Anyways, nice job, can't wait to play this.

EDIT:
I can already see every single member of a given team running around suicide bombing /
Bricks have been shat.

Also, I would donate if I could, but I'm quite poor you see <_<
Quote Originally Posted by kzsolt View Post
Any chance of releasing it earlier than a couple of weeks?
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=BRLWPQSS34WXQ
If you're interested and DO have Paypal (not someone screwing around) and can't decide, PM me for my Steam.

Just sent the beta to my donators
Code:
killstreakrewards();
{
The beta will be leaked ; you know that.
}
I know its wrong :P
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=BRLWPQSS34WXQ
If you're interested and DO have Paypal (not someone screwing around) and can't decide, PM me for my Steam.

Just sent the beta to my donators
Umm the site is on danish.
I understand but do other ppl?
You see that title saying AZUMIKKEL's CUSTOM KILLSTREAKS? That's in-game

Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
Code:
killstreakrewards();
{
The beta will be leaked ; you know that.
}
I know its wrong :P
It probably will but w/e
haha CooL, gj
im sure this mod will be awesome
wow im excited. Another great mod by Azumikkel
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us