LithTech Engine

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
LithTech Engine
I saw many posts that provided egine and its tools, such as:

--Dedit: Used for compiling maps, adding spawns / effects etc.
--FXed: Used for editing what's called ClientFX. clientfx houses all the special effects in the game.
--ModelEdit: Let's name all the animations of your 3d model files
--RenderStyleEditor: Lets you control what the lighting does to models

But all links and files are lost or missing, would anyone still have these files or a server / link that still works?
Quote Originally Posted by olocoDANI View Post
This link is unavailable.
still works, you gotta type it correctly

mega(dot)nz(slash)#F!w5IX3CSJ!c3biSh_Bwp7zC_GZHhiU lA

replace (dot) with . and (slash) with /
Worked, thank you.
46 GB
I'm still impressed to find people who are still working on it :P
Quote Originally Posted by olocoDANI View Post
Worked, thank you.
46 GB
I'm still impressed to find people who are still working on it :P
I have an entire website dedicated to archiving everything lithtech, but i can't advertise obviously lol there's a lot more there
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?