Favorite strain?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Favorite strain?
I live in LA, and basically only smoke bud. If someone offers me a pen, maybe I'll hit it maybe I won't.

Anyway, recently my business has been doing good and I'm rewarding myself by smoking some really good shit.

Although I hate some strains (mostly all sativas), I've never really felt a "connection" to a strain, sort of like "oh dude, this is MY strain", but recently I did.

I got this strain called Purple Dream, smoked less than half of a joint, and holy shit this was one of the most enjoyable highs I've ever had.

Prior to this my favorite highs were anything 1:1 THC/CBD, but now I don't know anymore.

It really felt like a dream.

I called the dispensary a week later and they were sold out, and now I've just been waiting to get that strain again.

I visited them, and they gave me something called Green Queen for me to try, and it smelled pretty good so I bought like 15 grams off the bat. Still have yet to try it.

Any similar experiences? What's your favorite strain?
Recently tried MAC strain and it's real nice. Real happy high.
Any top shelf OG KUSH
fuck calculators and shit, i just like whatever im being served. fruit punch has a special place in my heart though.
AK47 is very good
Personally, smoking a joint of Zookies while fucking around in San Francisco (I'm an Oakland kid) make for some of the best times I've had while high. Something about walking up to a view spot, sitting down, then getting glued to the bench as my heart beat slows is amazing.
Yea, I've had amazing experiences with Zookie too, literally almost the same scenario. Drove up to the mountains to a viewspot with a girl, smoked, and just sat there for a while. Then went back home and had some pretty fire sex
I'm not too fussy with strains but the strains that have left a lasting memory with me are Forbidden Fruit for the taste and Purple Dream for the colour of the bud itself. There's also Fallen Angel which I enjoyed for how relaxed it made me, but maybe too relaxed as even getting off my seat felt like a monumental task, the hunger was almost unbearable though I've never had the munchies so bad in my life.
Trainwreck has to be one of my favourite strains. Also been loving some Cinderella Glue, which is a child of gorilla glue, which has all the tastiness of GG and then some
Green Crack, Alaskan Thunderfuck, and
Lightning Breath
. All strong dependable strains
Monkey Balls:
Got so stoned that I thought the wind was giving me a hug!!
GSC or Blue Dream. Maybe some Birthday Cake. All good shit.
Girl scout cookie and purple haze.
Nobody ever talks about super lemon haze anymore, but it's still my favorite.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?