Thumbs upFavorite Strain & Favorite Method Of Smoking

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Favorite Strain & Favorite Method Of Smoking
List your top #3 marijuana strains , and which way your prefer smoking. I dunno if this has been done but fuck it.

Mine ...

Top #3 Stains :

- Purple Kush.

- Og Kush.

- White Widow.

(Also Herojuana because I like the name... Never smoked it though).

Top Method ...

Blunts. No shit.
Vape, if I don't have a charged battery I usually just spliff or do a bong rip.

I don't have any favorite strains, the sub-genus I prefer is an Indica/Ruderalis strain due to its high cannibinoid content. Personally I also prefer purple nug over orange as well, I enjoy colder climate grown Ganja specifically because the nug that comes my way comes straight from a buddy of mines uncles farm up in Canada, only person who has pure blue Indica/Ruderalis hybrid plants in NA that isn't for competition use.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Vape, if I don't have a charged battery I usually just spliff or do a bong rip.

I don't have any favorite strains, the sub-genus I prefer is an Indica/Ruderalis strain due to its high cannibinoid content. Personally I also prefer purple nug over orange as well, I enjoy colder climate grown Ganja specifically because the nug that comes my way comes straight from a buddy of mines uncles farm up in Canada, only person who has pure blue Indica/Ruderalis hybrid plants in NA that isn't for competition use.
Why vape? Some of the joy of smoking is smelling your weed, but I guess it's healthier so why not. I prefer stativa highs due to the fact that I can function throughout society and not be couch locked. For climate I prefer my weed grown indoors so it's more regulated and controlled. No outdoor substances that can affect the cannabis.
Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
Why vape? Some off the joy off smoking is smelling your weed, but I guess it's healthier so why not. I prefer stativa highs due to the fact that I can function throughout society and not be couch locked. For climate I prefer my weed grown indoors so it's more regulated and controlled. No outdoor substances that can affect the cannabis.
Oh don't worry, I always take a nice big wiff of the bag when I open the zippy I prefer the vape because you literally waste zero ganja, I can vape a G and put the balloon in my closet for months and it will still be good to rip and get you blitzed as hell I will always go with a blunt and a GB while just chilling though.
Way I smoke mines ..

Blunts and bongs. Always.
Sometimes joints on the go
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Way I smoke mines ..

Blunts and bongs. Always.
Sometimes joints on the go
Real shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Oh don't worry, I always take a nice big wiff of the bag when I open the zippy I prefer the vape because you literally waste zero ganja, I can vape a G and put the balloon in my closet for months and it will still be good to rip and get you blitzed as hell I will always go with a blunt and a GB while just chilling though.
I see , nice man.


P.S I men't 'of' not 'off'... Lol.. Was high...
U get too High with the Bong
Today i tried "Gorby Mix"
And its pretty good
You get too high? Thats the best thing about it
Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
U get too High with the Bong
Today i tried "Gorby Mix"
And its pretty good
Probably OG Kush, but only ever had it when I was in Amsterdam the other week, was only smoking j's of that because it was pure lethal.

Usually just smoking white widow in "SHOTTYS" ahaaa, shottys are killers.

Tbh though if I could afford it i'd smoke joints, but smoking the fuck outta it whenever i'm not working would cost me a bomb.
Strains (in no particular order):

  • Lemon Haze
  • Northern Lights
  • Skunk (no-name very stanky very potent bud that people grow near Port Bruce)


Method(s):

  • Bong

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Strains (in no particular order):

  • Lemon Haze
  • Northern Lights
  • Skunk (no-name very stanky very potent bud that people grow near Port Bruce)


Method(s):

  • Bong

What kind of bongs do you use since you only said bongs?
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
What kind of bongs do you use since you only said bongs?

I have this 10" glass bong currently (http://i.imgur.com/edH9g.jpg), before that I had a 7" acrylic and before that I had a 16" glass one.
That one looks nice. Look like it'll be hard if you tryna do it by yourself, lol
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post



I have this 10" glass bong currently (http://i.imgur.com/edH9g.jpgⓘ), before that I had a 7" acrylic and before that I had a 16" glass one.
Also have a big glass bong, not sure of exact size... Just don't get as high of bongs as opposed to shottys.... However I think shottys are more of a northern english thing....
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?