My sig request
Hi GFX,
I saw some real good sigs coming from this section and I was wondering if you could make a sig for me
The sig:
I'll post in my sig that you made it 
I saw some real good sigs coming from this section and I was wondering if you could make a sig for me

The sig:
It should be the dutch flag:

With my Tektek char faded into it. Not clearly on top of the flag. But a bit seethrough/faded:
[img]http://public5.***********/img/av/1004/d30/0729/c869394.png[/img]
And one of these pitbulls(faded too), positioned opposite of the tektek. Or behind the tektek. Like it's the tektek's dog.
[img]http://geeksontheinside.files.*********.com/2009/05/great-pitbull-pic.jpg[/img]

I don't care much about the size. But don't make it too big.

With my Tektek char faded into it. Not clearly on top of the flag. But a bit seethrough/faded:
[img]http://public5.***********/img/av/1004/d30/0729/c869394.png[/img]
And one of these pitbulls(faded too), positioned opposite of the tektek. Or behind the tektek. Like it's the tektek's dog.
[img]http://geeksontheinside.files.*********.com/2009/05/great-pitbull-pic.jpg[/img]

I don't care much about the size. But don't make it too big.

