PSA for MPGH General Members

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
PSA for MPGH General Members



I know there's quite a few of you weirdos here. I share this video to help you quit that sissy porn shit.

Good luck.

Break free.
sissy porn made by government elitists to suppress our dominating nature
my device wont let me watch it.. what happens?
what even cursed lol
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
im cured of my sissy porn addiction
Lmao
Blatant lies
It took a little to finally get out of this, I can't thank you enough
After watching this video I decided to stop watching sissy porn. I decided that I have been asleep and that I have finally been awaken. I started filling my hot tub in order to meditate in it. I got my jade egg from my room and warmed it up in the warm water. I needed to unravel my DNA in order to destress my mind and soul. I got my bluetooth speaker and listened to a 639 Hz frequency. I put the jade egg in my anus and sat in the hot tub. I am now on a new plane of existence.
This video turned my life around. I won the lottery, got offered a job at NASA, and I suddenly have abs all because of this video
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I know there's quite a few of you weirdos here. I share this video to help you quit that sissy porn shit.
can you vouch for it working?
This made me watch sissy porn even more!!!! thanks man
Alabama 100
I thought this was a serious thread. lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I share this video to help you quit that sissy porn shit.
No.
You can't stop me no matter how hard you try.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?