Outdated[X31.9.0] 059client

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by HugKitten View Post
Is there a way to exclude the Staff of Extreme Prejudice as a possible icon on the top of mobs? I know that staff is always going to do the most damage, but I can't sit on every enemy and I would like to see what staff to use on mobs that I can't sit on.
I think only way to do that is to not carry it with you.
When I got into my vault, the whole vault is blue.
When I load into oryx, the oryx's castle is black.
I cannot move anywhere for both.

Does anyone know how to fix?
thanks much for the client. i was wondering if anyone else had an item or 2 dupe with the autoloot of items in vault last week? only had it happen once and couldn't get it to reproduce.
There is still a wall shoot hack?
@059
do you know when this featured with be fixed or implemented?
"Right click to withdraw/deposit vault items"
is it already in the client and broken or just not added?
hi screenshot mode doesn't remove darkness
Is there a way to log in with my steam account?
The enemy HP threshold for abilities doesn't quite work for knight. Anyone know a way to fix that, and make it so the autoability waits until enemy is no longer stunned to use it again? rn it just spams the ability at everything if mp is available, no matter if it has 2hp.
how to fix a very approximate screen in the game
I have been getting way too many DCs since this patch with the client, is it just me, client issue or actual server problem?
Thanks for sharing boy ;D
hi hp bar (the one below your character sprite) does not reduce when you take damage from katalund sandstorm (possibly ot drowning as well)
I get "Load Error. Retrying..." Every time I try to start it up. Anyone else know how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by okay lol View Post
I get "Load Error. Retrying..." Every time I try to start it up. Anyone else know how to fix this?
> Open flash and input realm swf
> Right click the inside screen and click "global settings..."
> Click the advanced tab, then "Trusted Location Settings..."
> Click "Add..."
> Type in "C:" as your website domain then hit confirm
> Close everything and reopen the game.
I just downloaded wine and all that stuff on mac to run the exe file but when I open it there is just a black screen. My cursor is the rotmg cursor but nothing is happening.

Pls help

- - - Updated - - -

I just downloaded wine and all that stuff on mac to run the exe file but when I open it there is just a black screen. My cursor is the rotmg cursor but nothing is happening.

Pls help
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?