Art(paying) Looking for new animated profile picture and/or sig

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
(paying) Looking for new animated profile picture and/or sig
Just looking for a talented artist to make an animated (maybe original) jigglypuff profile pic and/or signature for my profile.

Not picky but I think an angry jigglypuff with a marker or microphone super edited would be neat.

Open to anything creative, and of course, I will pay for your time. You can comment to the post or direct message me. Let me know what you come up with and your price, I'm looking for a few pieces.


For reference of an angry jigglypuff
(just ripped this off of tumblr, I don't own this)
let me know if you have found anyone willing to help you with this project I would be more then happy to give it a shot I've got many of years with graphic design at my disposal and right now it's going to waste let me know via here or add me on messenger.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?