[SOLVED] Rank Problem [Please Help ASAP]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Rank Problem [Please Help ASAP]
I downloaded the EAM(easy account manager) from the thread in the COD MW2 hacks section it is the latest version from april 14th 2010. I used it to get 10th prestege. It worked fine but then when i closed the game and opened it back up this is what happened.


Now when ever i open MW2 i am reset back to level 1. Help?
man i already answered this question
its deleted ?
Dunno, I haven't touched anything.
Maybe your internet dropped when you sent your reply.
I don't see any ''post deleted'' in this thread.
no i also dont but my posts were 152 and now they are 139 again
If you posted in a thread which got deleted, your post count will be decreased I think.
by 13 posts dont think so actually

//NL//waarschijnlijk was de site weer gehackt en moesten ze een backup gebruiken//
/marked as solved
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us