Changing Glow Thickness

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Changing Glow Thickness
Another simple one:

Code:
D9 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 EC 20 D9 5C 24 1C 8B CC 89 64 24 24 68

*(float*)(ADDR_GLOWTHICKNESS) = 3.0f; //Default is 1.8, 3 was the best for me
After I turn on this glow, the game will slowly change when I play, and it will become slow when I move the mouse.
Quote Originally Posted by yazigegeda View Post
After I turn on this glow, the game will slowly change when I play, and it will become slow when I move the mouse.
Then your computer can't handle glow...
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Then your computer can't handle glow...
he is chinese , so his spec will be decent enough i think , not to mention good ping too , my guess there's a loop which making the game lags
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
he is chinese , so his spec will be decent enough i think , not to mention good ping too , my guess there's a loop which making the game lags
I am using a cheat engine for hacking.
The following is my automatic assembly script that performs this call. Please help me see where the game is causing the card to become slow.


globalalloc(glow,128)
createthread(glow)

glow:
push 1
call glowaddress
ret
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?