code

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
code
I want to know how to make a menu
And add things like wallhack.
Fixed your post so it's more applicable, begging/ soliciting is not allowed. Read the rules.
Quote Originally Posted by elpop12 View Post
I want to know how to make a menu
And add things like wallhack.
Check out the other threads here. There's a lot of codes that can be used for all kinds of hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


Check out the other threads here. There's a lot of codes that can be used for all kinds of hacks.
where ???? I use microphones studio ultmate is that true?
*
Quote Originally Posted by elpop12 View Post
Search for what exactly, please tell me about what I search in YouTube
Read the links I provided you with. Search YouTube for C++ tutorials, as it's the most common but a hard language to learn but it's very efficient.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


Read the links I provided you with. Search YouTube for C++ tutorials, as it's the most common but a hard language to learn but it's very efficient.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I learned I don't know how to create a .dll file Now I have learned what to do next and will the explanation of this make me make a hacker in all games?
Quote Originally Posted by elpop12 View Post
- - - Updated - - -

Now I learned I don't know how to create a .dll file Now I have learned what to do next and will the explanation of this make me make a hacker in all games?
Pretty much if you spend time, dedication then yes you will be able to code your own hacks.
Hacking comes under the category of coding, eventually you will be able to.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


Pretty much if you spend time, dedication then yes you will be able to code your own hacks.
Hacking comes under the category of coding, eventually you will be able to.
But the only thing I don't know is I don't know I'm making a .dll file Please help me
Quote Originally Posted by elpop12 View Post
But the only thing I don't know is I don't know I'm making a .dll file Please help me
Yep.. that's a part of learning how to code.
Quote Originally Posted by elpop12 View Post
- - - Updated - - -

Now I learned I don't know how to create a .dll file Now I have learned what to do next and will the explanation of this make me make a hacker in all games?
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


Get the error Is this code correct?

#pragma once

#define DLLEXPORT _declspec(dllimport)

DLLEXPORT const char * ReturnCharptr();

DLLEXPORT int AddNumsReturn(int a, int b);


#include "dll.h"

conset char * ReturnCharptr()
{
return "TestCrap";
}
int AddNumesReturn(int a, int b)
{
int c = a + b;
return c;
}
Quote Originally Posted by elpop12 View Post
Get the error Is this code correct?

#pragma once

#define DLLEXPORT _declspec(dllimport)

DLLEXPORT const char * ReturnCharptr();

DLLEXPORT int AddNumsReturn(int a, int b);


#include "dll.h"

conset char * ReturnCharptr()
{
return "TestCrap";
}
int AddNumesReturn(int a, int b)
{
int c = a + b;
return c;
}
Believe me, if you don't want to learn it, then don't bother asking about errors everytime. You will find yourself in an endless loop of knowing nothing.

Learning how to code takes months or years.
You need to learn how to code before making hacks and understanding what every single line of code means.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


Believe me, if you don't want to learn it, then don't bother asking about errors everytime. You will find yourself in an endless loop of knowing nothing.

Learning how to code takes months or years.
You need to learn how to code before making hacks and understanding what every single line of code means.
Whatever the case, I want to learn this I found a lot of breakthroughs and I liked this
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us