DiscussionThoughts on the beta?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Thoughts on the beta?
Played it for about an hour so far. I'm really liking the atmosphere of the maps. This game feels very refreshing from all other CoDs.
Feels a lot more competitive for sure.
Watched gameplay videos of it, I really liked it and considering to buy it on PS4.
game feels pretty good and the fact it has cross play makes it the best pc release for sure since it won't die after the first month
Playin on PC and the new Ground War mod is awesome, 64 players on good map. It's far more better then previous cods and it's only beta... Waiting for cheats :P
The spawn system sucks. I dont know how many times I spawn with an enemy behind me. Also while peaking out of doors your player has their arm stuck through the door so it can be seen on the other side. Other than that it isn't bad. Very competitive for sure though.
It feels like there is a lot of "hackers" in game too..
Might buy it on Xbox, CODS don't last too long on PC
the beta was fun af, first time I had fun with a call of duty game other than mw2 or cod4 in a long time, felt really good with the exception of a spawning bug where my screen would freeze for a sec but I would still be moving
I like how they optimized it, however they sadly slowly killed Sniper on that game, also the campers have alot of benefits too.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?