"Window Mode" hacks?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
"Window Mode" hacks?
I see "Windowed Mode" in a lot of hack releases and I can't for the life of me figure it out!
I press the hotkey, turn it on with the menu, and nothing happens.

Does the hack need to be in the CA folder?

Help please If you don't I will do absolutely nothing to this kitty.
Most of em are patched.
But for the ones that aren't, how would I go about activating them.
Use topblast's hack, it has windowed mode in it. I'm not sure if still works though.
If it worked, how would I use it?
How do I activate it?
Activate it, go in game.
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us