Blacklist and DOXABLE INFO removal request
I respectfully don't understand why I have a marketplace ban, last time the agreement was that I do a $98 giveaway or refund of items worth $900. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1465999
Can this please be reconsidered? I haven't done anything since then to deserve an extended punishment, plus you guys took like a week to unban me so a 1 month blacklist just seems cruel. I'm trying to rebuild my business and help people out.
Also I pointed out that potentially doxable info was in the other report I linked, and I'd really appreciate it if you guys delete the thread ASAP
(https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...o#post14544646)
Thanks
@Flengo @Ahl @Time @RespectNF
edit: The resolution I humbly request is that we factor in the delay in getting me unbanned, and the lost business as a result. Also the fact that both reasons for my bans were definitely not malicious or even mostly my fault, just miscommunications. I've never been a danger to MPGH.
So, I think the blacklist should immediately be lifted, and I will host the giveaway as promised. Please consider.
Can this please be reconsidered? I haven't done anything since then to deserve an extended punishment, plus you guys took like a week to unban me so a 1 month blacklist just seems cruel. I'm trying to rebuild my business and help people out.
Also I pointed out that potentially doxable info was in the other report I linked, and I'd really appreciate it if you guys delete the thread ASAP
(https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...o#post14544646)
Thanks
@Flengo @Ahl @Time @RespectNF
edit: The resolution I humbly request is that we factor in the delay in getting me unbanned, and the lost business as a result. Also the fact that both reasons for my bans were definitely not malicious or even mostly my fault, just miscommunications. I've never been a danger to MPGH.
So, I think the blacklist should immediately be lifted, and I will host the giveaway as promised. Please consider.