Pro or Hack?

PollWhat do you think?
46 votes
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
im going not with farmer hacker or pro, but good editor. Im gonna post something like this to show what I mean.
notice- look for RE: Pro or HAcker
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
im going not with farmer hacker or pro, but good editor. Im gonna post something like this to show what I mean.
notice- look for RE: Pro or HAcker
I didnt get u dude.......
Obvious farmer is obvious farmer which concludes that you're an obvious farmer.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Pro....farming.
Man i wanted to say that u were first
No-one is on the map, = farming/editting.
ur a fukin farmer thats wat u are lol
you are just a noob, kill 150 times an afk player dont mean shit u still suck
Farming ? >... I Could Do This :P
obviously, farm
Funny how you see all his kills being headshots.
You can tell it's farming, look at the scores.
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?