Guitar Pro 5 Hack- Anyone help?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Guitar Pro 5 Hack- Anyone help?
Ok, we all know (I think) that if you use priated software that requires a registration key then it will most likely find out your a hax and send your ip addy etc.. to a server that takes note of these things. Right? We'll i've heard that you can use almost any software running under a proxy server? Is this correct? If so, could someone tell me how I get a proxy server or something that completely hides my I.P. from anyone and everyone? If not, is there a way I can keep a prog from sending in registration info? Someone please help me, i'd greatly appreciate it. For those of you who play guitar i'm sure you know how gay Power Tab is. >.<


Help me out n-i-g.






(Down with corprate BS we need stuff for free! )
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
Firewall..
hahahaha
lmao @ arun
Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin
For those of you who play guitar i'm sure you know how gay Power Tab is. >.<

Dude... I feel your pain.
Power tab is gay

thats why i bought GP5 and got the whole mysongbook archive with it DDD

40+K tabs :P
Im Cheap. Powertab is it for me as of now.
Ok, well for those of us who are to cheap to buy GP5. >.< Help me hack it for free. And firewall? How the hell do I get my firewall to keep me from getting reported for using pirated software? Not alot of help, seriously. >.>
You block the program from using an outbound connection, and use a crack to either patch it/register it.

IMO, your ISP really doesn't care if you use pirated software, because over 30% of internet users do. They just care if you download pirated music or movies, and when they get contacted by the RIAA or MPAA, they may just let you off with a warning, or may terminate your contract.

I've heard from alot of people, they just got a warning.
Ahh, there we go. Some usefull information. Thanks Arun.
Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin
Ahh, there we go. Some usefull information. Thanks Arun.
Yeah, arunforce is normally the only one to give useful information.
Ok, one last question. Will this work for photoshop as well?
Just go to any keygen/serial site, I'm sure you can find something.

TIP: Don't use seriall.com. that site fucks your computer up, by giving you like viruses through Java and attempts to install on your comp.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?