[REQUEST]MySongBook Guitar Pro Archieve

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST]MySongBook Guitar Pro Archieve
I remember someone said that had this and I was hoping I could get it. After all mysongbook stoped letting people DL because of some copyright yadda yadda yadda. So, if you have the whole archieve can I please get it?
Heu! I think I have it! But my bro took the computer for a 24 hours LAN so tomorrow I'll look at it... its like 20 000 guitar pro files
And like 250 mb if i remmeber correctly.

I'll detail it later!
i have 40k+ tabs, the whole archive, but i dont know how i could send it to you

maybe, add me on msn, and ill send it you , over some night

viscolex@hotmail.com
I got it. Turns out it's all ready all over google. :P Thanks though ^.^
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?