NX Chams address/sig for CA Classic[10/11/2019]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
NX Chams address/sig for CA Classic[10/11/2019]
CANA Classic

0x3745B9F0
-------------------------------------
use findpattern for below

"\xA1\xA8\xAD\x37\x38\x85\xC0\x74\x2A\x8B\x4C\x24\ x04\x8B\x90\xDC", "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

-------------------------------------

to find the address above:
1) dump cshell.dll
2) open on IDA or OllyDBG
3) search strings for "SkelModelStencil"
4) skim through spooky asm
5) voila

IDA should provide the following [incorrect] function prototype:

int __cdecl sub_3745B9F0(int, float)

Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
People still use this stuff?
Probably yes, how about start sharing your sources so I can get started. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


Probably yes, how about start sharing your sources so I can get started. lol
all my stuff is uploaded in the Mods section lol I don't have shit for hacks anymore. I have REALLY old stuff, like GK's VIP base, but that's all heavily outdated
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
all my stuff is uploaded in the Mods section lol I don't have shit for hacks anymore. I have REALLY old stuff, like GK's VIP base, but that's all heavily outdated
Send this base, I wanted to see the functions it has.
Quote Originally Posted by FaceOfAmerica View Post
Send this base, I wanted to see the functions it has.
might just do a giant base dump here. I have probably 200+ bases
still use this stuff?
bro do u know no recoil for combat arms classic or reloaded ?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?