[Discuss]Pick Up Hack

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[Discuss]Pick Up Hack
Talk About Your Vewis On "Pick Up Hack"

Should I Make This Hack In A PUB?
lol thanks ^...,^/^,...,^
yes u should, i love the pick up hack!
i invented it so yes!
i like it
Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post
i invented it so yes!
i like it
I DONT WONT TO A DIS MY OWN "KIWI" SIDE BUT...SURE....YOU DID MATT
AND I MADE THE REZ MOD!1!
mat, i also made OPK...
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
mat, i also made OPK...
I made your mom../me
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
I made your mom../me
We made you rage.

bravia, say im yo daddy
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


We made you rage.

I pissed u off.

Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
bravia, say im yo daddy
U cant be my dad u have no dick.
haha i love pick up hack its very useful so you should definitely put it in a pub
its alread in some like bravia's menu hack, but his isnt working i dont think
/close

to much spam
...
STOP WITH THIS ARGUMENT AND YES!!!
I DO WANT A PICK-UP HACK SOOOOO FUCKING BADLY!!
PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 100000")
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 100000")
Ty bro, i was lookin for that.

didnt no the right #.
Thanks Acid
send that to brivia his pickup isnt working
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us