PushToConsole commands for pick-up hack?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
PushToConsole commands for pick-up hack?
Does any1 know what the PTC commands are for the pick-up hack?
Its on this forum just with a different name give u a clue it has 2 words in the title
PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 100000");
Quote Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker View Post
PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 100000");
Thanks man
Quote Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker View Post
PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 100000");
dam it GTA i was just gona post that up lol
And the default is ("ActivationDistance 100")
Quote Originally Posted by Drake3 View Post
And the default is ("ActivationDistance 100")
Actually I think it's PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 10")

100 seems a little much.
Nope it's 100. I tried it for all my hacks. Hm 10 would be too close to it. TOOO CLOSE!
10 is the original I believe. 1,000,000 is grab gun across snow valley. xD
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
10 is the original I believe. 1,000,000 is grab gun across snow valley. xD
How about 1, lol no pickup at all, that could even be a new feature -.-
what would be good about that,
Poeple hack to gain advantage not dis..
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us