Instant Kill, Wasteland & No Zombies AoB

Posts 166–171 of 171 · Page 12 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by PaLaS0 View Post
Exp multiplier is never checked, you just get too much exp on serverside calc(it's possible to bypass it, its very dumb things. Neil has no idea what he's doing) you can also remove the standing check but I don't remember where it was

- - - Updated - - -



You only need basic programming to understand most of what's happening, could most likely learn in a few hours
Ahm sir? Can you teach me some coding or programming stuff in dead frontier?

Ps: I don't have any idea about programming

Can I learn some even if I don't have any idea sir? I want to learn sir

Thanks for your response
Quote Originally Posted by dadowns View Post
I have found that .dll and already deobfuscated it (partially), but still some of the functions and classes remain obfuscated, I am looking for a guide/clue on where to look exactly, what function/variable should give me an indication that this is the damage-handling class or player-movement handling class for example?

I have noticed on this thread for example, PaLaS0's method for instant kill is actually lowering all enemy health, which line of code is that in the obfuscated classes/functions.
Did you use any tool to deobfuscate it? When i used de4dot it didnt let me tho... Any tips?
Quote Originally Posted by Accutype View Post
Did you use any tool to deobfuscate it? When i used de4dot it didnt let me tho... Any tips?
Make your own
Quote Originally Posted by PaLaS0 View Post
Make your own
-_-
HELP NEWBIE HERE
can u pls guys give me some speed boost script so that i can loot fast and smooth,just speed boost im happy with that ..thx
Quote Originally Posted by kiel01 View Post
can u pls guys give me some speed boost script so that i can loot fast and smooth,just speed boost im happy with that ..thx
You only have to look for in the other threads dude, do something at least look for it, in the latests threads you have the codes, instead of asking for them just research a little bit going though the other threads, its not difficult
Posts 166–171 of 171 · Page 12 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?