Real Suggestion

PollWhat would you like to be added?
Warez Section43% · 3
More Ranks14% · 1
Post 2 Download14% · 1
New Skin0% · 0
Journals/Diary0% · 0
Forum Redesign29% · 2
7 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Real Suggestion
Ok, I think some of you noticed, we haven't been taking this topic quite seriously.

As of now, we are planning to take it serious for sure. So I am opening a poll, so vote what you think we should add. #1 will most likely be intergrated, so happy voting.

The polls are open for all to see.

If you are unsure what one of these mean, ask. I feel they are self-explanitory.
i voted for a forum redesing but in that redising the post to dl thing also should be added lol
lol ghost ur fat ass stretchd the forum need more ranks
I pick warez section, because it was my idea. Oh, and like you said, it will bring more visitors.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
Ok, I think some of you noticed, we haven't been taking this topic quite seriously.

As of now, we are planning to take it serious for sure. So I am opening a poll, so vote what you think we should add. #1 will most likely be intergrated, so happy voting.

The polls are open for all to see.

If you are unsure what one of these mean, ask. I feel they are self-explanitory.
opening?
by the time i got here it became closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?