WTSROBLOX ROBUX SERVICE | MORE THEN 40% OFF✅ | FAST ✅

Posts 46–60 of 63 · Page 4 of 5
added on im
hey i added u on IM (: message me soon
Trying to add you on IM, but doesnt let me.
Looks like your link is broken or some.

Please add me.

Thanks
answer msg and add everyone now
Yeah I'm interested add me <3
i can't find your name on im....??
I have sent you a private message as well as added you on IM
Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
I have sent you a private message as well as added you on IM
I got you still on process to completed transaction

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE 22.5k PRICE DOWN FROM 100USD to 60USD for the old customer i can give the old price as a 58 usd
Quote Originally Posted by roxaslock View Post
VOUCH COPY was proof in here ,


Hello, I'm a Dizzy bob . I am providing a Roblox robux service. My service allow you to buy ROBUX for a fraction of the price. Why need to pay more if you can pay less?



4500 Robux -$25
10000 Robux -$38
22500 Robux -$57 (BEST VALUE )



HOW TO ORDER
Send the payment
Send account login
Receive your items in 5 minutes


PAYMENT
SKRILL
BITCOIN
PAYSEND


MESSAGE TO ME
IM



 
TOS
1. By Purchasing Our Service, You Agree To All Of The Following Terms.
2. All Purchases Are Final, No Refunds Will Be Made Under Any Circumstances.
3. Attempting or refund or charge back, will result in me contacting roblox as well as mpgh.
4. I am not liable for your account before or after my service.
5. ChargeBacks And Disputes Are No Allowed.
6. Upfront Payment Is Required, No Exceptions



EVERY SINGLE ORDER IS LEGIT. NO NEED TO WORRY FOR YOURS OR YOUR ACCOUNT SAFETY, THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL GOING ON AND NO REFUND METHOD TO ROBLOX IS BEING INVOLVED
Do you do apple store refunds?
Quote Originally Posted by calvinlee2 View Post
Do you do apple store refunds?
Nope i done i'm have my own legit method
Told me that the service would be done on Monday and it's now Thursday. He's been online multiple times yet hasn't had the time to respond to my messages.
Not sure if he has now decided to start scamming users but i have purchased 22.5k robux for a 2nd time ( 1st went smoothly ) and was told that i have to wait a little bit until his friend does it for him.

it has now been like 2-3 days with no response and it shows that he's been online multiple times.


*******Will update when i receive the Robux. if not then only deal with a middleman.***************
Yeah same here except that it's the first time I'm buying from him. He has ingored my messages as well as promising me that everything would be completed on Monday. If he doesn't respond within 24h I'll report him for scamming.
Quote Originally Posted by dylan952008 View Post
Not sure if he has now decided to start scamming users but i have purchased 22.5k robux for a 2nd time ( 1st went smoothly ) and was told that i have to wait a little bit until his friend does it for him.

it has now been like 2-3 days with no response and it shows that he's been online multiple times.


*******Will update when i receive the Robux. if not then only deal with a middleman.***************
Please make a scam report if your situation has not been resolved.
Any update before I use him?
Posts 46–60 of 63 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?