WTS🔥 Google Home Mini 100% Discount Codes | Cheap 🔥

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
🔥 Google Home Mini 100% Discount Codes | Cheap 🔥



Selling Google Home Mini 100% discount codes. That means you'll get Google Home Mini device
for free with my codes.

Retail price is $49, you get it for $3 which is a price of 1 code.

Payment methods are PayPal(f&f), BTC and ETH.
Works only in USA.
No reships.

T.O.S.
No refunds, only replacement codes.
Warranty is 1h after purchase, you must use it instantly !

Add me on IM or send me a PM.




No fancy thread design yet.

Giveaway thread

your thread has been approved @Future please dont reply to this, as its just a notification that your thread is live

if you need assistance from a MiddleMan to help with your trade feel free to contact me directly or check this thread
Added on IM
To be clear, USA is only working country. Please don't add me if you are asking for some other country. Reship is also banned, package must go straight to the home address. I'm trying to keep my IM clear so add me only if you want to buy. I hope you understand

Good to know. If you add me and don't respond in next 24h after I send you the message, I'll unfriend you. As I said, I want to keep my IM clean. Don't get offended.

Added you, looking forward to this.
+1 Quick response, friendly person. Got a replacement quickly as well.
Does it works in India?
Quote Originally Posted by akkiverma View Post
Does it works in India?
If you'll order it to USA address from India, it will work. If you want it to ship TO India, it won't.

First bump. Get you Google Home Mini for $3 only !
Morning bump.
Get your google home mini here
Please check iM. Waiting for update.
Morning bump.
Get your google home mini here
Can you get two google home minis shipped to the same address?
Quote Originally Posted by Adironii View Post
Can you get two google home minis shipped to the same address?
You need to use 2 different Gmail accounts, as it's only one code per Gmail account.

I also use different credit cards and scramble the shipping address.
Morning bump.
Get your google home mini here
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?