Connection loop FIX / UNBANNING trick

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Connection loop FIX / UNBANNING trick
I found the trick to fix to unban accounts (worked for me)
Go to your Activision Profile Page. Then while on the page that allows you to 'Unlink', paste the following URL in your address bar:
account
https://s.activision.com/activision/...ccountType=psnⓘ
Type depends on the type of service you are trying to unlink and you should change it, depending on the service you wish to unlink.

PSN = psn

Xbox Live = xbl

Battle.net = battle

Steam = steam

Nintendo = nintendo

Hope this will be useful
I tried this but it did not work. It gave me an error code.
does not work sadly
Used to work, it got patched, probably thanks to this forum post. You'll have to DM activision on twitter to get your account either terminated and create a new one, or get it unlinked.
From what I've heard they wont just unlink your account lol
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?