Worth getting back into?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Worth getting back into?
I haven't played RoTMG for years, what's changed as of late that might entice me back in?
a lot of things.
there are tons of new dungeons, new UTs and quality content. game changed since last year, that's what you should know. just hop into the game for a week, it worth a try.
nothing ha ha)
If only the grind of new things )
I sold my account after 7 years of playing and got back into it a few months ago but gave up... To much work to get back to where I was imo but was an amazing childhood game. To many things going on irl but personally I wouldn't get back into it unless you have a mid-game account already tbh
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I sold my account after 7 years of playing and got back into it a few months ago but gave up... To much work to get back to where I was imo but was an amazing childhood game. To many things going on irl but personally I wouldn't get back into it unless you have a mid-game account already tbh
better get back into it if you want that mod position >:O
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
better get back into it if you want that mod position >:O
I still got an account to play on lel
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I sold my account after 7 years of playing and got back into it a few months ago but gave up... To much work to get back to where I was imo but was an amazing childhood game. To many things going on irl but personally I wouldn't get back into it unless you have a mid-game account already tbh
Lets be honest the only fun thing after being at the top is the grind. Pets are fucking boring, cannot enjoy the game with one, nor trading. Only ever enjoyed it being self sufficient and no pet last few years
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Lets be honest the only fun thing after being at the top is the grind. Pets are fucking boring, cannot enjoy the game with one, nor trading. Only ever enjoyed it being self sufficient and no pet last few years
I wouldn't even say the grind is fun while being at the top -- rather its fun while the grind is making something of your account. If only they let UT trading back maybe it would help the economy but then again to many exploits out there already. I loved when they introduced pets because it made me play something other than priest lol

Not gonna lie fame farming was kinda lit watching my char jump to top 10
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I wouldn't even say the grind is fun while being at the top
I meant, after being at the top with all maxed chars during the pet period the only fun thing to me was making a new character without a pet and being self sufficient (or npe, whatever peeps call it)

Fame farming if you were in the trian was awful imo. Getting lvl 20 within a minute in the "elder" train was entertaining thou
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


I meant, after being at the top with all maxed chars during the pet period the only fun thing to me was making a new character without a pet and being self sufficient (or npe, whatever peeps call it)

Fame farming if you were in the trian was awful imo. Getting lvl 20 within a minute in the "elder" train was entertaining thou
I never really got into the NPEs or PPEs but they did look fun and idk something about faming was entertaining to me... Probs all the new people I met
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?