Outdated[X32.2.1] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Sounds like a pretty good client. One suggestion though: have you considered making the Auto-Nexus threshold work dynamically, in response to the amount of incoming damage? For instance, if I take half a health bar of damage in half a second and I'm out of pots, just assume I'm about to die? And of course there are other ways you could make it dynamic, like estimating based on the size of the hits being taken, and all of this is variable/could be configurable. Just an idea!
(I was going to try implementing something like this in a custom hack of my own, but I don't have enough time to try (college is such a drain) and am completely new to actionscript... so next best thing is for someone else to try, if willing)

- - - Updated - - -
Quote Originally Posted by daan w4 View Post
hi can someone help me pleas. I'm trying to run lost halls but every time i want to jion the server gives me a 10 min dc. I think i know how to fix this problem, need to add something to the script, but do not know how open the document so i can rewrite the script (Digital illiterate).
pretty sure you need to decompile it and recompile it. Just try not to break something.
what's the "#" argument for /aig and /rig? I'd like to make it NOT target midland golem satellites, for instance. I assume it's the ID of the entity, but I don't know where to find that. Is there a list around here somewhere?

- - - Updated - - -

For now, for the satellites at least, I've solved the issue by adjusting the minimum HP for my ability.
Quote Originally Posted by macks2008 View Post
what's the "#" argument for /aig and /rig? I'd like to make it NOT target midland golem satellites, for instance. I assume it's the ID of the entity, but I don't know where to find that. Is there a list around here somewhere?

- - - Updated - - -

For now, for the satellites at least, I've solved the issue by adjusting the minimum HP for my ability.
Is the number you are looking for the number that shows above monsters' heads when you turn on the "Show Mob Info" option, located on the left side of the "Visual" tab?
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
@ @macks2008 links to github aren't allowed anymore.

As for monster IDs I haven't used those since fame farming of which I used the numbers from https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=829716
my apologies for the github link. I'm not very active around here and apparently not up-to-date on the rules. Sorry about that... that said, did you have to strip out the entire reply, instead of just editing out the link? The entire content of my response to daan, with the exception of the quote, was removed, not just the link. Just wondering & very mildly irritated, not to be misunderstood as arguing or anything :-)
Quote Originally Posted by macks2008 View Post
my apologies for the github link. I'm not very active around here and apparently not up-to-date on the rules. Sorry about that... that said, did you have to strip out the entire reply, instead of just editing out the link? The entire content of my response to daan, with the exception of the quote, was removed, not just the link. Just wondering & very mildly irritated, not to be misunderstood as arguing or anything :-)
Just a mistake, edited it back in.
server switching is bugged again
Quote Originally Posted by Epiclagggg View Post
Why is my client stuck on "loading error, retrying" whenever i try starting it up? pls help me.. I just wanna play
I'm having that issue as well, but only on one computer/version of flash. It runs fine on my laptop on Flash Player 22, but when I try to run it on my desktop on a more recent version of flash, it fails with that error. I also tried downloading an old version of flash to see if Flash Player 32 (the version on my desktop) was the issue... but it doesn't seem to have been?
Quote Originally Posted by ComSlayer View Post
Is the number you are looking for the number that shows above monsters' heads when you turn on the "Show Mob Info" option, located on the left side of the "Visual" tab?
Oh, there's a mob info option? That's probably it. Can't say for certain right now since I don't have the game running and am having trouble getting it to run on this computer as mentioned above, but that sounds like what I need.
The client is super !
Autopot heal isnt on. I put to drink a pot at 80% and isnt drinking the pot and I just nexued
Quote Originally Posted by Gutii09 View Post
Autopot heal isnt on. I put to drink a pot at 80% and isnt drinking the pot and I just nexued
I don't know why, but when you first start using the client it's slightly buggy and may require you to toggle the hack of whichever isn't working, on/off.
I get this sometimes but with de-buffs. Confused/blinded even if debuff is toggled!

Hope this helps
How does one make your dyes visible i can only see it in screenshot mode
Quote Originally Posted by FluxSpirit View Post
How does one make your dyes visible i can only see it in screenshot mode
Turn off 'even lower graphics mode' and restart client and they should be visible
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?