Outdated[X32.2.1] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
Keep getting "Socket Server IO Error #2031 Retrying" on black screen before i can load in
Hey guys i have trouble every time i get into oryx everything just go black, any help ?
How do we disable tomb hack to just do it ffa
Quote Originally Posted by masonbot19 View Post
How do we disable tomb hack to just do it ffa
Type /tomb
would it be possible to add a hotkey that works like the "say X" hotkeys in the world tab, but does "/yell <dungeon name here>" for whatever dungeon portal dropped closest to your player? Considering part of the reason I'm using this client is to compensate for my physical inability to use a keyboard (I call it a "paralyzed player experience"), the more help I can get with doing commands and stuff, the better
Quote Originally Posted by macks2008 View Post
would it be possible to add a hotkey that works like the "say X" hotkeys in the world tab, but does "/yell <dungeon name here>" for whatever dungeon portal dropped closest to your player? Considering part of the reason I'm using this client is to compensate for my physical inability to use a keyboard (I call it a "paralyzed player experience"), the more help I can get with doing commands and stuff, the better
Im almost certain there is a feature where if someone calls a cem,lab,abby whatever you can teleport to them? Not sure, I can remember this from somewhere though haha, but on another topic hoping this provides some sort of help to you. I set hotkeys by typing /setmsg1 (/Commandhere) set hotkey for custom message and away you go, hope this somewhat helps!
Quote Originally Posted by OwenHendry View Post
Im almost certain there is a feature where if someone calls a cem,lab,abby whatever you can teleport to them? Not sure, I can remember this from somewhere though haha, but on another topic hoping this provides some sort of help to you. I set hotkeys by typing /setmsg1 (/Commandhere) set hotkey for custom message and away you go, hope this somewhat helps!
Problem is, there's only, what, 4(?) slots for custom messages, and even if more were added, that would also mean more keybinds. That's why I was trying to suggest adding a more "dynamic" option.
i downloaded it, but there's no client
Quote Originally Posted by maxias5 View Post
i downloaded it, but there's no client
whatcha mean?
Is this just with me or the enemies Phases timer is not working, or there is any other option requirement for it to work?
hey is this client outdated i get the token error
Have you ever thought of a possible Recording mode. Ya know kinda like screenshot mode but for recording, everything is turned off except autonexus.
Why don't I receive the exchange request when they send it to me?
the client is outdated. the new version X32.3.0
The new client is X32.3.0 not X32.2.2
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us