Oh nice release, but yeah i do admit, hotkey delay are annoying, but who cares, good dam hack, nice casey and matty's help.
Caseys Public Hack Released!
Nice work with matys help =D
Wait till MPGH has a peek of my menu hack
Wait till MPGH has a peek of my menu hack

O.O this is okay. 2 many confusing features 2 remeber
cute :P keep up the good work
Casey its Hayden from school, do you know how to make hacks for other FPS games as well or were you just given the code?
yea but i need to use space and shift for jumping and running away
Looks Great I love it xD
Hacks......jsut really im ok with modders but hackers????
and I though people ahd skill now
and I though people ahd skill now
Omg how the hell do u ppl get ur sig so big??


i will give try ;p maybe i gtg laterz
Im not your average Gamer i'm here to win it to take back home homie no matter what the consequences. I'm with u partner HeLL YeAh NexOn u going down.
Can someone give me the download link to faith inject please?
This thread is closed for replies.

/yea 