Thumbs upHelpGaming Pc build

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Gaming Pc build
I would like to build a gaming pc for under 1500 bucks. Any ideas?

Also I would preffer Nvidia and cpu Intel.
Quote Originally Posted by ilsulee View Post
Also I would preffer Nvidia and cpu Intel.
Is this 2010? Go do your research first.
Quote Originally Posted by ilsulee View Post
I would like to build a gaming pc for under 1500 bucks. Any ideas?

Also I would preffer Nvidia and cpu Intel.
I'd suggest getting a GPU on the level of a GTX 1060. CPU? I wouldn't go any lower than an i5. Message me and I can help build you one.
Total: $1412.87
Quote Originally Posted by oKIRAo View Post
Total: $1412.87
This build is just fine with RTX 2070 and Intel i7-9700K
I'd go with what @oKIRAo posted. That's a quite good build.
Quote Originally Posted by Kelz. View Post
I'd go with what @oKIRAo posted. That's a quite good build.
Good build but he can save a lot of money on CPU if he gets ryzen they are just as good for gaming now.
Ryzen 3700x & a RTX 2070 Super.
Best of both worlds.

The 3700x especially if you plan on streaming or doing some multimedia work.
8-core 16-threads. Amazing.

Get a better GPU with the money saved.
Quote Originally Posted by laughlaugh View Post
Get a better GPU with the money saved.
That is a good idea.
Quote Originally Posted by oKIRAo View Post
Total: $1412.87
Great build with what OP asked.
Quote Originally Posted by laughlaugh View Post
Ryzen 3700x & a RTX 2070 Super.
Best of both worlds.

The 3700x especially if you plan on streaming or doing some multimedia work.
8-core 16-threads. Amazing.

Get a better GPU with the money saved.
This would be a better build but OP stated he primarily wanted Intel CPU and a Nvidia GPU. Not really sure why as bottle-necking isn't really a thing much anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by andrew12 View Post
Never go pre-built you can almost always build it yourself for about 20% less.
i would agree
ryzen 7 3700x + rtx 2070 super + 32 gb ram 3200 mhz will be best !
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?