I have returned!

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
I have returned!
I have returned and will come with a new hack!
when are you gonna release the hack?
YOU PM ME SIR.
Welcome back voltage, u look exited, u must have found a way for bypassing Xgincode
wow i cant believe your back finally we might actually get this section going with a big new hack. some chams or a wallhack would be heaven for the sudden attack players, im sure everyone will be very thankful, and if there not, then dont worry bout that, ill handle them
Welcome back! At your service ...
Nice to have you back..

I remember you from a while back

Hope you bring some amazing hacks again
welcome back sir!
Welcome back voltage552 i hope u gonne make nice hacks again
Welcome back. NEWHAXNAOPLZ
Welcome back Voltage. Good to have you back.
Hello,Im back also but im not gonna be making hacks cause i dont c++
but I can test hacks
Glad to know this news.By the way,voltage ply SANA or SASEA?
Haven't used a hack once in SA cant find them around.

But good luck with your hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us