i have returned.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
i have returned.
im going to start back playing CA now.
(cuz i stole my sisters hard drive from her PC and it had a recent version of CA and is currently updating right now.) /

i wanna know whats new tho.
and what guns to buy. [my shit expired months ago.]
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
TPG-1.

Best Sypa Eva
I only like the reloading sound, but IMO M-200 is way better
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


I only like the reloading sound, but IMO M-200 is way better
takes too damn long to reload...
Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post


takes too damn long to reload...
What you think about DSR-1 Subsonic
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


What you think about DSR-1 Subsonic

its goood.
but it seems my CA doesnt wanna update ( error code -60)
so i guess im not playing this week. maybe friday.
Depends if you are using nx or gp?
TPG-1 nx/gp snipers are pretty good.
There haven't been a lot of good releases recently.
ill be damned if i spend money on Nexon's fail game,
so of course im using GP.
not much
new GUI
new guns
New game mode

get M416 CQB
tpg gp version is second best gun in the game . go for that at csm3
and if ur using gp either m416 or f200 depedning on how u play
Quote Originally Posted by koolwrench View Post
tpg gp version is second best gun in the game . go for that at csm3
and if ur using gp either m416 or f200 depedning on how u play
well, i tend to rush alot.
not very fond of sniping. [i always miss or someone always tank my shots.]
He said GP.. soo ugh, I guess PP19 is good.
M416 for tapping, faster than g36e in terms of tapping. tpg-1 as the others mentioned is good i'm saying this with the assumption of you being around csm.
Welcome back mayne.

I say get the DSR-1 Subsonic. When ever I pick it up I feel like I have Gods powers at the palm of my hand. That and my VIP hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
When ever I pick it up I feel like I have Gods powers at the palm of my hand. That and my VIP hacks.
I got the same sensation
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Welcome back mayne.

I say get the DSR-1 Subsonic. When ever I pick it up I feel like I have Gods powers at the palm of my hand. That and my VIP hacks.
......damn you and your VIP hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us