WTSπŸ’Ž [75-85% OFF] ❀️ CAR RENTAL SERVICE ❀️ - 🌎 (ALMOST) WORLDWIDE 🌎 πŸ’Ž

Posts 1–15 of 155 Β· Page 1 of 11
πŸ’Ž [85% OFF] ❀️ CAR RENTAL SERVICE ❀️ - 🌎 (ALMOST) WORLDWIDE 🌎 πŸ’° NO RISK πŸ’° πŸ’Ž
THERE ARE SOME IMPOSTERS OF MINE. DO NOT EVER ADD ANYONE WITHOUT YELLOW IN NAME
READ THIS:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...7#post14678517
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1485586


Vouches will be updated here: https://pastebin.com/DGxzCrWa

CLICK TO ADD ME ON IM




================================================== =================
*FAQs:

Is it safe?
-Yes, risk is minimal
What if my points were reversed?
-Points can not be reversed, the owner could not know where it go. Your credential will be safe.
How many points can I receive to my account?
-You can MAXIMUM receive 20000 points per account.
-There is also MAXIMUM 1 transfer of points to each account. So if you want to rent another time, then you have to register new account
How many days can I rent a car for using points?
-You can MAXIMUM rent a car up to 7 days by using points.
Is there any chance my account be banned?
-Absolutely not
What if I want to create another account?
-You can use the same info as your old account. But type wrong 1 number in Driver License
-For more details, please head to https://www.enterprise.com/en/help/faqs.html
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.

@ @theFatCat Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current middle men are:
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Shadow
[MPGH]Time
[MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Possible I can receive a free vouch? In exchange i can leave a detailed review.
Added.
How far in advance can we book a car?
@TooAsianMan1 sorry but vouch is not available, cause it was taken by winner in my GA thread.

@laughlaugh Sorry, can you specify your question?

Anyway, 20% discount for first 3 buyers
Interested in this service, is it 100% safe I won't be in trouble with law enforcement when I arrive to get the car?

Need my car booking around 20th January is this okay?
Quote Originally Posted by frayzeeusa View Post
Interested in this service, is it 100% safe I won't be in trouble with law enforcement when I arrive to get the car?

Need my car booking around 20th January is this okay?
100% safe
Thats okay too
Add you on im
add on im thanks
Turkey works?
I'm interested in trying out your services. I've some questions about point system and your rates. Added you on IM
$160 need how many points?
Quote Originally Posted by Ziko91 View Post
Add you on im
Quote Originally Posted by cmboy View Post
add on im thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Bamoas View Post
Turkey works?
Quote Originally Posted by sam41mont View Post
$160 need how many points?
Quote Originally Posted by jadedlife View Post
I'm interested in trying out your services. I've some questions about point system and your rates. Added you on IM
Added all. If you have any question feel free to ask me
Vouch +1 I got my points and was amazing answered all my questions.
Online and taking order
Posts 1–15 of 155 Β· Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?