WTSπŸ’Ž [75-85% OFF] ❀️ CAR RENTAL SERVICE ❀️ - 🌎 (ALMOST) WORLDWIDE 🌎 πŸ’Ž

Posts 151–155 of 155 Β· Page 11 of 11
Is still avaible?
Please i want to talk with u
Quote Originally Posted by theFatCat View Post
THERE ARE SOME IMPOSTERS OF MINE. DO NOT EVER ADD ANYONE WITHOUT YELLOW IN NAME
READ THIS:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...7#post14678517
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1485586


Vouches will be updated here: https://pastebin.com/DGxzCrWa

CLICK TO ADD ME ON IM




================================================== =================
*FAQs:

Is it safe?
-Yes, risk is minimal
What if my points were reversed?
-Points can not be reversed, the owner could not know where it go. Your credential will be safe.
How many points can I receive to my account?
-You can MAXIMUM receive 20000 points per account.
-There is also MAXIMUM 1 transfer of points to each account. So if you want to rent another time, then you have to register new account
How many days can I rent a car for using points?
-You can MAXIMUM rent a car up to 7 days by using points.
Is there any chance my account be banned?
-Absolutely not
What if I want to create another account?
-You can use the same info as your old account. But type wrong 1 number in Driver License
-For more details, please head to https://www.enterprise.com/en/help/faqs.html
VERY TRUSTED SELLER!! WIll DEFF DO BUISNESS AGAIN!
I'm 99% sure his services are no longer available. He sold his method and deleted his ******* (I think).
I'm still waiting for his reply lol
Posts 151–155 of 155 Β· Page 11 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?