In the options, go to visual, theres an option called "show mob info", now you can see the #id on top of mobs so that can help
Outdated[X32.3.0] 059 client
Anyone else having problems with Flash Player? When I open the clients, whether 059 or RB client, Flash Player is white. Nothing else happens.
youve just opened flash, not the client. it should say flashplayer is open. if it does say its open, click file > open file > 059
my loading screen when i want to start the game always says "load error,retrying",but legit nothing happens.
its everything fine with this client, but this client make me get to many lag (fps)
- Fame options to avoid losing fame bonuses
there should be an option that disables slime kills.. i think the slimes ignor your damage compleatly even if one of your shots would hit one... else you can turn on mob infos and get the IDs of every "mob" on ur screen displayed
but i get IO security error + IO error
there should be an option that disables slime kills.. i think the slimes ignor your damage compleatly even if one of your shots would hit one... else you can turn on mob infos and get the IDs of every "mob" on ur screen displayed
but i get IO security error + IO error
How do I fix this?
When I fast move my cursor on items then my character is "flashing".
It looks like it's just getting blank for 0.001 sec and going back to normal.
Also is there any way to turn off cloth/dye preview?
When I fast move my cursor on items then my character is "flashing".
It looks like it's just getting blank for 0.001 sec and going back to normal.
Also is there any way to turn off cloth/dye preview?
client token error
same problem as mine all the time i see loading screns
Question, I'm not getting trade requests on the client but on the unhacked client I am. Also, I can't find the transparent players option anywhere !
Hey, i have the same problem of not loading at oryx Castle, i am using MAC any advises?
Thank you very much. Cheers!
Client gone
Outdated as there’s a new update 

its down new update?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.0] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.1] 059 client
31 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.1] 059 client - new xml changes
10 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.2] 059 client
23 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.3] 059 client - unity soon! be sure to sign up for beta access
34
