Outdated[X32.3.0] 059 client

Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
can anyone play by putting the previous version?
Quote Originally Posted by FlexQQ View Post
can anyone play by putting the previous version?
Nah I can't.
rip, was just about to update from the old version to this version, but apparently this is outdated as well now, thanks to the Christmas event?
any minions around?
how long does it normally take that hes releasing the new version
Can someone answer my previous question please?
How do I fix this?
When I fast move my cursor on items then my character is "flashing".
It looks like it's just getting blank for 0.001 sec and going back to normal.
Also is there any way to turn off cloth/dye preview?
Manda a nova versao do hacker ae
presiso faser hauted cemetery <3
//outdated
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us